In this episode I invite my special guest Christine Hall CHC (AAPC Instructor) CPC , CPB, CPMA, CRC, CEMC, CPC-I to discuss the Global Package. We will discuss the proposed revisions by CMS and the history of it since 1992. Are we ready for a revision? Let’s find out?
- What changes has technology and advances in medicine brought us?
- Are you getting involved and sharing what challenges your practice is facing?
- Specialty Specific Global Care for Orthopedics and Dermatology
- Is your EMR up the challenge?
- Using Subject Matter experts to improve operations and discover missed opportunities that are costing your practice
- Could revising the global package lead to better patient care?
Check out some great resources:
Contact email@example.com for more information on improving your operations with coding and revenue challenges
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/healthcrossroads/message